The stars my destination

Without question, Sci Fi is my favorite genre. There’s so much to discover such as aliens, robots, spaceships and planets. This week I read The Stars My Destination. In this book teleportation is now possible and there are planets at war. The main hero is a guy by the name of Gully Foyle. He is your classic “Han Solo” kind of character who’s always on the move and always up for action. He’s also a mechanic in this story. Ive watched all sorts of sci fi films growing up like Star Wars and Star Trek, but I can’t remember the last time Ive read a sci fi novel. I’m glad I picked up this story for this week. Seeing how teleportation worked in this story gave me some ideas as to how and when we might start seeing the possibilities of teleportation in our own world. I do believe it’s possible and I would love to be around once the word spreads about the first teleportation machine. 

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Aye and Gomorrah

Neverwhere

Dawn Novel Xenogenesis Vol. 1